Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Back

Yes, after three months of distraction I've ended my sabbatical. There has to be something said for the benefit of a deadline and right now I'm very grateful to A Muse Gallery in Columbus for being just the impetus to get me off my keister and painting again. If you're near Columbus in October, stop by the gallery to see the show.
My kids are slated to start school next week and I'm excited to get back to the studio with some regularity again. Ahh, I didn't realize how much I missed having a schedule. I'm hoping to get new work out to all my galleries and finally make some progress with the figurative paintings I've been working on for a collective show that I'm preparing to do with my brother.


Here are a few of the paintings I sent to the Columbus Gallery.


A Muse Gallery requested some monochromatic paintings and I had fun doing number of black and white paintings.

1 comment:

Angela Bentley Fife said...

I'm framing those quirky and wonderful prints of yours you gave me and I can't wait to hang them....I know it's been a while! Also can't wait to see you and the figure....lovely I am sure.